Parliamentary Service Commission
PARLIAMENT OF MALAWI PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following vacant post existing in the Parliamentary Service.
Vacancy Number : PSC/3/11/21
Post : Library Attendant
Grade : O
Responsible to: Library Assistant
Purpose of the Job
Providing library services.
- Shelves and files library information materials;
- Processes new information materials and does minor repairs;
- Handles inquiries of non-professional nature and refers patrons to immediate supervisors for professional assistance;
- Provides assistance to patrons in tracing information materials;
- Keeps informative public and information available on display;
- Ensures that Library rules and regulations are not flouted; and,
- Charges and discharges library information materials.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Malawi Schools Certificate of Education and a Certificate in Library.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of Certified Educational and Professional Certificates not later than 29th October, 2021 to:
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag B362,
Please indicate the post you are applying for on the Envelope.