Parliamentary Service Commission
PARLIAMENT OF MALAWI PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following vacant post existing in the Parliamentary Service.
Vacancy Number : PSC/3/4/21
Post : Chief Human Resource Management Officer
Grade : F/P5
Responsible to : Controller of Human Resource Management Officer
Purpose of the Job
To provide technical and administrative leadership in Human Resource function for effective and efficient realization of the strategic goals of the Parliament of Malawi.
- Coordinates the payroll and benefits;
- Takes lead in employee relations and employee engagement activities;
- Manages employee wellness and other emerging human resource issues;
- Coordinates human resource planning for recruitment, orientation and development of staff;
- Drives performance management system;
- Coordinates of annual work plans and budget for Human Resource function;
- Provides professional advice on human resource management; and,
- Supervises performance of staff under his or her charge.
Qualification and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management with not less than 3 years experience performing in the human resource management field at grade H/P8 or above or its equivalent.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should send their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three traceable referees, copies of Certified Educational and Professional Certificates not later than 29th October, 2021 to:
Parliamentary Service Commission,
Private Bag B362,
Please indicate the post you are applying for on the Envelope.