Nkhotakota District Council
The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following vacant post that exist in the sectors of Secretariat and Health in Nkhotakota District Council.
POST: CLINICAL OFFICER
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Medicine or serving Senior Clinical Technicians (Grade J/M8) in possession of a Diploma in Clinical Medicine with a minimum of 4 years’ experience at that post and must be registered with Medical Council of Malawi.
1. Performs both minor and major operations on their own.
2. Ensures effective case management at health institutions.
3. Conducts ward rounds.
4. Provides clinical institutions to interns, qualified clinicians.
5. Comfortably run the emergency Medical services and Casualty.
6. Conducts clinical research with the idea of getting close to evidence based practice.
7. Responsible to DHO, Departments head if a Central Hospital can deputize the DHO
8. Conducts routine district visits.
9. Shoulders in-service training and research programs.
10. Can run a special Ministry of Health program: TB, Malaria Control, and HIV/AIDS.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit their applications by clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the envelope together with copies of relevant certificates and Curriculum Vitae with contact mobile phone numbers to:
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
P.O. Box 766
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be needed during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of appointment (PSR 19).
Local Government is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. To reach him not later than 30th October, 2021