Nkhotakota District Council
The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following vacant post that exist in the sectors of Secretariat and Health in Nkhotakota District Council.
POST: PHYSICAL PLANNING OFFICER
Applicants must have BSC in Physical Planning obtained from the recognized institution or serving Senior Assistant Physical Planning Officer (Grade J/M8) with a minimum of 4 years’ work experience at that post.
1. Prepares Regional, District and Local physical development plans
2. Understands background studies and research on planning subjects
3. Attends to meetings organized by stakeholders which have a bearing on planning
4. Servicing physical planning committee meetings
5. Carrying out social economic surveys
6. Data analysis and reports on physical planning
7. Any other duties as assigned from time to time
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit their applications by clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the envelope together with copies of relevant certificates and Curriculum Vitae with contact mobile phone numbers to:
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
P.O. Box 766
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be needed during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of appointment (PSR 19).
Local Government is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. To reach him not later than 30th October, 2021