Nkhotakota District Council
The Local Government Service Commission is inviting applications from suitably qualified Malawians to fill the following vacant post that exist in the sectors of Secretariat and Health in Nkhotakota District Council.
POST: PRINCIPAL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Applicants must be serving Administrative Officers (Grade I/M7) with a minimum of 4 years’ experience at that post.
1. Process and co-ordinate administrative matters;
2. Prepare estimates and control of expenditure;
3. Assist in the preparation of new development projects;
4. Assist in servicing Council’s service committees;
5. Co-ordinate Council meetings and other activities;
6. Supervise staff engaged in administrative work;
7. Submit administrative reports.
8. Assist in matters to do with Chief’s administration.
9. Assist in resolving land disputes.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
Applicants should submit their applications by clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the envelope together with copies of relevant certificates and Curriculum Vitae with contact mobile phone numbers to:
The Executive Secretary
Local Government Service Commission
P.O. Box 766
Documentary evidence of major requirements specified in the advertisement shall be needed during interviews. Serving officers will also be required to demonstrate during the interviews that they are permanent and pensionable officers in the Civil Service by producing letters of confirmation in appointment in addition to letters of appointment (PSR 19).
Local Government is an equal opportunities employer. All qualified individuals are welcome to apply. To reach him not later than 30th October, 2021