Mitchell Group, Inc.
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is recruiting a Learning Officer for the anticipated Learning to Perform (L2P) award for the USAID Mission in Malawi. The Learning Officer will support L2P’s activities related to Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) and capacity building. The position is full-time, based in Lilongwe, and contingent on funding. Citizens of Malawi are encouraged to apply.
- Prepare materials and manage logistical arrangements for learning events and capacity building initiatives for USAID and implementing partners in Lilongwe and other locations throughout the country;
- Serve as a facilitator or note-taker at learning events when required;
- Draft reports and/or report inputs related to learning activities and capacity building initiatives and maintain corresponding program files;
- Maintain a calendar of L2P learning activities and capacity building initiatives;
- Ensure current and accurate collection, management and reporting of performance monitoring data related to learning activities and capacity building initiatives;
- Maintain a library of resources generated by L2P activities;
- Identify local partners and/or consultants to support design and delivery of learning events and capacity building initiatives as needed;
- Lead the development of regular project reporting and external communications products; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Experience developing, organizing or overseeing training and learning events;
- Demonstrated experience in logistics and event planning and coordination;
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with others;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint required; and
- University degree in relevant field.
- Similar experience on a USAID-funded award;
- Knowledge of USAID procurement rules and regulations; and
- Professional experience in Malawi
How to Apply:
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English
- 1420 Biodata form (dated & signed)
- Three (3) professional references
Please send relevant CV/resumes, 1420 Biodata form, and application materials to email@example.com. The 1420 Biodata form can be found here: https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-1420-17. In the subject line, please indicate “USAID/Malawi MELS DCOP / (Last Name)”. CV/resumes will be reviewed as they are received, early application is encouraged. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.