St. Luke’s Hospital
St. Luke’s Hospital is a Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM) Institution and is owned by the Anglican Diocese of Upper Shire (ADUS) and is situated at Malosa in Zomba. St. Luke’s Hospital invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Job Title : IT Technician
Grade : K
Reporting to : Senior Administrative Officer
Salary : Within Government salary scale segment grade K
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide professional, timely and effective desktop and ICT support services to users.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of ICT troubleshooting activities to ensure appropriate technical support exists for the continuation of service delivery in an efficient and effective manner.
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs and UPS.
- Provide first hand support and troubleshooting to all office staff for IT matters
- Assist in the development of Directorates System functional specifications to optimize ICT capability and achieve operational objectives.
- Contribute to projects and programs of work that contribute to the effective development, delivery
and maintenance of ICT service within the Directorate.
- Manage ICT assets and keeping track of maintenance servicing of equipment and consumables.
QUALIFICATION AND ATTRIBUTES
- Applicants must be in possession of a diploma in either Computer Studies or Information Technology
from a recognized Institution.
- Should be in possession of Malawi School Certificate of Education.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
The Job holder deals with web development and updates software. He/ she must be proficient in
core programming languages and should also demonstrate understanding of algorithms and data
Interested job applicants meeting the above job specifications should submit their applications to the following address:
The Chief Hospital Administrator
St. Luke’s Hospital
P.O. Box 21
Attention: The Senior Human Resource and Management Officer
Closing date for submission of application is by 12:00 Noon 14th October, 2021. Only shortlisted Applicants will be acknowledged.