Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) Board of Malawi
The Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) Board of Malawi is a Statutory Body established by Section 6 of the Non-Governmental Organizations Act 2001. The mandate of the Board is to register and regulate operations of all NGOs in the country. In order to fulfil this mandate, the board invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the following post:
DRIVERS 2 POSITIONS
The driver will be primarily responsible for driving and making NGO monitoring errands in line with transport and other policies of the Board. The positions are tenable in Blantyre and Mzuzu under the supervision of Administration Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Ensuring that all NGO Board Vehicles are road worthy i.e. checking insurance and COF
2. Arranging timely service and repair of all Board vehicles
3. Maintaining vehicle log books and issuing monthly reports
4. Ensuring that vehicles are clean and tidy
5. Driving members of staff on official business
6. Delivering mail as assigned from time to time
7. Other duties assigned from time to time by management
Minimum qualification requirements
1. Malawi School Certificate of Education
2. At least 5 years working experience in a similar position.
3. Must have a valid driving license
Additional skills and abilities
1. Good knowledge of defensive driving
2. Able to write and confidently speak English
3. Able to work in a team and focus on results
Applications should be strictly made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should be made by 15th October 2021.