CANCaRe Africa is a childhood cancer care and research network operational across 9 sites in 6 African countries including Malawi.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to carry out the following duties:
- Administrative support including layout of documents, taking minutes of group meetings, planning virtual and live meetings
- Communications – developing the network’s social media
- Data entry and data management for clinical research studies
- (Video editing could be included)
Qualifications and experience
- BSc in Business Administration, Information communication, Graphic Design, Digital Communication
or other relevant field
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and social media
- Experience in the medical field / with medical research an advantage
- Experience with (smart phone) video editing an asset
How to apply
Send your letter of application, CV and salary expectation to email@example.com by 18th September, 2021.