Alliance Media is widely recognised as the pan-African leader in outdoor and airport advertising. Our strength and success is a direct result of the hard work, passion and energy of our team. We are currently looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit passion for spear heading projects and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach to building business Opportunities while leading a strong team.
The Operations Supervisor reports to the Country Operations Manager.
The roles and responsibilities of this position are as detailed below
- To ensure we consistently exceed our promises to our clients.
- Installation new media structures
- Council /landlord liaison
- Operational reporting to head office as required.
- Raise LPO’s through the correct approval channels
- Diploma in related field Welding. Fabrication or Construction.
- Minimum 3 years Technical experience in a supervisory role
- Valid driver’s License with minimum 3 years driving experience
- Minimum 3 years using Computers and software MS Outlook, MS Excel and Word
Interested candidates may email CVs to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org by the 17th September 2021.