Arch’Art Lab architects
Arch’Art Lab architects has the following opening in its Blantyre-based practice:
Administrative and Finance Officer
The Administrative and Finance Officer provides coordination, continuity and oversight for administrative and finance functions for the firm. Ensures functionality and efficiency within the office and partners/collaborators to achieve the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. Implements day-to-day
operational procedures under the direction of the Principal Architect (PA).
Skills, knowledge and ability
* Client Management
* Developing standards
* Promoting process improvement
* Tracking budget expenses
* Informing others
* Reporting skills
* Supply management
* Inventory control
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3 years of College/University required. Minimum Degree in Administration/Accounts or any related field. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field will be an added
- 2 years of customer service, administrative, or office experience
- Experience in an office setting strongly preferred.
Work Environment and Working Conditions
- This job is typically performed in an office environment under usual office working conditions.
- Regular outside the office to run administrative errands will be required.
Apply through email: email@example.com