Ministry of Justice
The Ministry of Justice has secured funds from Treasury for the recruitment of qualified Malawians to fill various positions existing in its various duty stations on non – establishment for the period of one year. These positions exist temporarily subject to extension upon approval by Treasury.
Senior Assistant Administrator General H/P8: (Non – Establishment)
Suitable qualified Malawian candidates are invited to apply for this vacant post existing in the Ministry of Justice as detailed below:-
Post : Senior Assistant Administrator General
Grade : H/P8
Location : Lilongwe, Mzuzu, and Blantyre
Salary : Within the Grade H salary segment
Reporting to : Assistant Administrator General (Grade G)
Candidates should be holders of a minimum of Bachelor of Laws (Honors) Degree obtained from University of Malawi, or from any other recognized institution plus a Certificate from Malawi Institute of Legal Education.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Resolving disputes regarding interstate succession;
2. Verify and examine in detail the identity of beneficiaries;
3. Scrutinize list of beneficiaries and authorize payment to accounts;
4. Visit estates under disputes and mediate in the disputes;
5. Provide key advice in the disputes of deceased estate;
6. Supervise officers under him/her; and
7. Any other duties assigned by the Administrator General.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application letters together with copies of their qualifications and an updated Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees to the following address not later than 9th August, 2021:
Ministry of Justice,
Private Bag 333,
Attention: Director of Human Resource Management and Development