Limbe Leaf Tobacco Co. Ltd
LLTC Limited is seeking a qualified, experienced and motivated individual to fill the post of Seasonal Threshing Operator in Lilongwe.
Overall Job Function
Reporting to the Seasonal Blending & Threshing Supervisor, the Seasonal Threshing Operator will be responsible for operating the blending and threshing lines in order to produce a threshed product that meets/exceeds customer specifications at economical throughputs in a safe and clean working environment.
- Monitors operations of the blending and threshing line for optimum performance
- Ensures all machine settings and adjustments are timeously done to achieve customer specification
- Supervises labour around blending & threshing for optimum productivity
- Implements Environmental Health and Safety programs and other safe working policies
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate should at least have the following qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of a Grade 1 Trade Test Certificate in any of the following disciplines: General Fitting and Electrical from a recognized institution and a full Malawi School Certificate of Education with credit in English, Mathematics and Science
- Must have good computer skills i.e. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows.
- Highly self-motivated individual with a demonstrable ability to work under high pressure
- Must be flexible and willing to work under demanding circumstances
- Must have excellent communication, analytical and supervisory skills.
Method of Application
Interested persons with the specified qualifications and experience should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with names and contact details of two traceable referees by 11th June, 2021 to:
The Head of Human Resources
Limbe Leaf Tobacco Co. Ltd.
P O Box 40044
Kanengo, LILONGWE 4
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.