M’buka CCAP Congregation
M’buka CCAP Congregation under Nkhoma Synod is inviting qualified and experienced people to apply for the vacant position of a Head Teacher.
Post: Head Teacher
- Supervising teachers and learners
- Planning of school activities
- Organising and coordinating school activities
- Handling pupils and staff disciplinary issues
- Establishing and maintaining good relations between the school, the community and other stakeholders
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining standards of discipline, cleanliness and general behaviour of the school.
- Any other duties that might be assigned to him/her by Authorities
• Qualified Primary School Teacher with a T2 Teaching Certificate.
• Devoted Christian
• Retired head teacher with Headship Certificate through (MSSSP) will have an added advantage
• At least 5 years experience working as a Head Teacher
• Energetic and creative
• Knowledge of Computer skills
• At least between 30 and 45 years old
Applications should be sent to Chairperson, Human Resources Committee, M’buka CCAP, P.O. BOX 702,
Closing date is 30th June 2021