Hillview International School
Nursery, Primary and High School
HILLVIEW INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Part Time Specialist Teachers – Music, Drama & Art
Hillview International School is seeking appropriately qualified, motivated, creative, innovative and enthusiastic Specialist Teachers in the following subjects: Music, Drama and Art who are able to teach to High School IGCSE level to begin September 2021.
Qualifications and Person Specifications
- A relevant degree, postgraduate or teaching qualification in subject specialisation
- A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching the British National Curriculum within an international school environment
- A high level of teaching proficiency in English
● Whole class teaching, planning, preparing and assessment to IGCSE
● Liaising with staff, parents and report writing
● Working as part of a dynamic teaching team and contributing to the extra curricular afternoon programme.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line indicating which teaching post you are applying for (eg. Music Teacher; Art Teacher or Drama Teacher Application).
Please include all the elements of your application in one document comprising: a single page cover letter, full CV and three references. Only successful applicants will be invited for an interview following the closing date 18th June, 2021.