M-UNITY SACCO, an affiliate of Malawi Union of Savings & Credit Cooperatives Ltd (MUSCCO) , is a member owned and democratically controlled financial cooperative society that aims at providing quality and affordable financial services to its members invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of IT Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Management of the SACCO Core Banking System and E-Banking Products & Services
• SACCO Email and website management
• Provision of technical assistance to SACCO staff and members.
• Ensure availability of systems and compliance to Service Level Agreements
• Work with MUSCCO and MFI-Hub Company to manage the core banking system
• Documenting all inquiries and maintaining accurate membership records
• Contribute to departmental productivity and development objectives
• Support front office services and any other duties assigned.
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Business Computer Studies/Information Technology/Management Information Systems or its equivalent
- Have at least 2 years working experience in systems administration activities,
- Knowledge in accounting and banking software including report writing using various database application packages like MS-SQL 2008,2012,2014 and Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of change management processes and risk management processes
- Web development experience would be an asset.
- Experience with MFI-HUB is shall be an added advantage.
Applications should be forwarded to the addressee below, not later than 15th June, 2021
The General Manager
Applications can also be sent through the following Email address: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged. M-UNITY SACCO is an equal opportunities employer.