St John’s Institute for Health
St John’s Institute for Health (formerly St John’s College of Nursing & Midwifery) is one of the eleven (11) Christian Health Association of Malawi (CHAM) training colleges. The college was opened in 1963 by Medical Missionary of Mary Sisters (MMM) and is the Health Training Arm of the Health Commission in the Catholic Diocese of Mzuzu. The College exists to promote the healing ministry of Jesus Christ through training of competent and safe health professionals empowered to serve their community holistically.
Driver (Grade N)
• MSCE and a valid PSG/PSV Driving License
• A valid defensive license
• Minimum of three years driving experience those with mechanical experience will have an added advantage
• No criminal records
• Good Communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Check the bus tires, lights, and oil and do other basic maintenance
• Keep the bus clean
• Pick up and drop students at the clinical sites
• Escorting members of staff.
St Johns Institute will provide remuneration packages as prescribed by CHAM and Government. However, the Board of Governors may solicit motivational packages and offer the most competitive conditions for its employees.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send your applications including an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three traceable referees to:
The College Registrar
St. John’s Institute for Health
P.O. Box 18, MZUZU.
Applications should reach the office no later than 18th June, 2021.