We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to assist with the Human Resource activities of the company. We are fast growing industry in Malawi. We have more than six branches in Africa region.
Therefore, we are welcoming you to be a part of casino marina family. Will be responsible for all HR functions Including,
- Recruitments & Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- General Administrative matter
- And should be well conversant with the application of all governing rules and regulations pertaining to HR including prevalent labor laws
Only the candidates meeting the following requirements, may apply:
- Should be a degree holder in HR and admin having three years (3) of experience in HR and Admin.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should have excellent command on MS office.
- Should be between 26 to 35 years of age.
Interested candidates matching with above criteria may please send updated CVs witty covering letter to the below email: firstname.lastname@example.org