Coalition of Women Living with HIV and AIDS (COWLHA)
Coalition of Women Living with HIV and AIDS (COWLHA) is a Malawian non-governmental organisation
created to unite voices of women and girls living with HIV with the aim of addressing challenges
affecting them. COWLHA intends to recruit a dedicated Malawian for the position of MONITORING
AND EVALUATION (M&E) PROGRAM OFFICER tenable at its office in Lilongwe. The M & E Officer will
be reporting to the Programs Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining/revising COWLHA’s monitoring and evaluation framework from time to time;
- Monitoring COWLHA’s projects and compiling reports;
- Managing COWLHA databases;
- Developing ToRs for external consultants hired to conduct baseline or end of project evaluations
- Assisting in developing proposals especially monitoring plans;
- Representing COWLHA in different forums and meetings;
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
• At least a University Degree in Social Sciences or Monitoring and Evaluation;
• Knowledge of project monitoring and evaluation is a must;
• Excellent lobbying-and advocacy skills;
• Those with SASA! Faith knowledge and data analysis skills will have an added advantage.
Interested candidates can send their applications with a CV with three traceable referees by 17th May,