Reserve Bank of Malawi
RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI VACANCIES
The Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for the under listed positions tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe, Blantyre and Mzuzu Branches:
SECURITY INSPECTOR (9 POSITIONS)
Reporting to Senior Security Officer, the successful candidates will, among other duties, be responsible for:
Conducting physical surveillance;
Implementing screening and searching of staff and visitors; and
Providing security escort services.
The ideal candidates should, among other things, satisfy the following:
- Must possess a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) plus 5 years’ experience in the Malawi Police Service or Malawi Defence Force;
- Must be computer literate;
- Must be between 30 and 35 years of age;
- Must have excellent understanding of firearms legislation and practical handling thereof, corporate security and workplace safety laws;
- Must have the ability to respond timely and effectively to security and safety risk occurrences;
- Must have the ability to plan for physical searching, screening and access control procedures; and
- Must have excellent planning, communication and customer service skills.
All interested persons who meet the requirements of the jobs listed above should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following link: https://rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com not later than 10th May, 2021.