Reserve Bank of Malawi
RESERVE BANK OF MALAWI VACANCIES
The Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for the under listed positions tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe, Blantyre and Mzuzu Branches:
ECONOMIST (8 POSITIONS)
Reporting to the Senior Economist, the successful candidates will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Carrying out analysis of developments in other financial institutions and the financial system of Malawi;
- Collecting and compiling data into the economic and financial database;
- Maintaining macroeconomic and financial programing models for use in carrying out initial economic policy analysis and forecasting;
- Compiling statistics and report on inflation, national accounts and real sector developments; and
- Compiling micro-financial statistics for the Malawi financial system.
The ideal candidates should, among other things, satisfy the following:
- Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Economics obtained from a reputable institution;
- Must be between 22 and 30 years of age;
- Must be computer literate and
- Must have excellent drafting and analytical skills.
All interested persons who meet the requirements of the jobs listed above should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following link: https://rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com not later than 10th May, 2021.