JOB TITLE: Electrician
Reporting to: Maintenance Manager
We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled electrician to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixture and control equipment’s of production machinery and perform schedule maintenance of production machine.
- Attend all electrical breakdowns on time when reported from production.
- Install, maintain and repair all electrical distribution system and associated electrical equipment.
- Inspect and test components of the electrical system including switchgear.
- Complete work orders in targeted time duration and record material utilization required on the job.
- Prepare spare requisition with the approval of MM to access spare from the engineering store.
- Execute Preventative Maintenance activities as advised by MM and inform if there are any findings.
- Prepare daily reports, Checklist, Energy Meter logs, Breakdown records.
- Ensure electrical safety in the working area.
- Any other duty assigned by Maintenance Manager
Employment Status: Full-time
- Grade 1 certificate in Electrical Trade/Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or its equivalence.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a PVC pipe manufacturing company.
- Hands-on experience with electronic testing & repair of different type of PCB will be preferable.
Additional Requirement: Age 24 to 32 years
Salary: Negotiable for the candidate with suitable skills.
Or send by post to: HR Manager, Flowtech Limited, P O Box 5263, Limbe, Malawi.