A Manufacturing Company
MANUFACTURING COMPANY VACANCY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons of Malawi origin to fill the vacant position of ADMINISTRATION MANAGER in the company.
- Plan and coordinate administrative policies. procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Supervise all administrative staff by ensuring that staff performance is assessed and provide coaching and guidance wherever necessary to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks, tracking progress in projects, planning and organizing a calendar of all administrative related events.
- Manage all office related contractual obligations rentals and utility bills.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons,
- Organize and supervise other office activities such as renovations of the company’s infrastructures.
Responsible to Director of Corporate Services and Company Secretary
- Holder of MSCE or its equivalent and should possess a Bachelor’s degree (BSc/ BA) in Business Administration/ Management) or related field
- Should at least have ten years’ experience working in administrative related functions in a busy organization,
- At least 35 years old and above
- Resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgement and tact
- Proven experience as an Administration Manager with an in-depth understanding of office management procedures, and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Should have analytical mind with problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities, team player with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with budget planning, enforcement, and ability ta plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines
- Physically fit and ability to work at odd hours.
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit applications attaching a comprehensive CV. relevant certificates and names of three traceable referees to reach the undermentioned not later than 12th April, 2021 to:
Director of Human Resources Management
P.O. BOX 241