A reputable organisation
A reputable organisation is inviting applications from suitably candidates with the requisite experience and academic qualifications the position of Human Resource Generalist.
The position is tenable in Lilongwe.
As a Human Resource Generalist, you will lead efforts in managing the day-to-day operations of the human resource department, as well as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The ideal candidate will also support the Human Resources Manager in designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating innovative strategies in all aspects of strategic human resource management.
The ideal candidate will work under the Human Resources Manager in effectively managing the following key result areas:
- Design and implement recruiting and staffing strategies;
- Organisational and space planning;
- Assist in designing and implement performance management and productivity improvement systems:
- Design and implement leave management systems;
- Assist in policy development and documentation;
- Implement and management suitable Human Resource Information Systems (HMS);
- Design and implement change management programs;
- Assist with ensuring legal compliance to labor regulations
- Rewards, compensation and benefits administration;
- Design and implement employee safety, welfare and wellness education programs;
- Design retirement management programs;
- Assist with designing and implementing training and development strategies;
- Assist with designing and implementing Internal Marketing strategies;
- Design and implement Human Resource innovations;
- Gather and analyze data and useful HR metrics and produce analytical reports to facilitate Management decision making
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Organisational Development, Psychology or a relevant field.
- 5 years of proven experience working in a human resources department.
- Additional HR training and experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Malawi labor and industrial relations laws
- Familiarity with Human Resource best practices in Malawi and Southern Africa
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRIS system is preferred
- Ability to train is preferred
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Aptitude in problem solving and attention to detail
- Natural interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Familiarity with email. Google Meet , Google Docs, Google sheets Google Forms and other such digital communication collaboration platforms
If you are qualified and experienced and you would like to be considered for the position. send your application and detailed CV with three traceable referees to: email@example.com or hand-deliver the applications to Nation Publications Limited offices with envelopes clearly marked “Human Resource Generalist 2021”. The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, April 16th, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.