FD Communications Ltd is a Malawian media business operating in the creative marketing, advertising, public relations and media productions space. A market leader and multi-award winning agency now seeks to recruit a Front Office Executive to manage the reception and other daily front-office operations of the business.
Purpose of the role
To provide effective, friendly and customer-centered front office services which will include taking and making phone calls, welcoming visitors and providing assistance to staff and support the Accountant by doing data entry in excel.
Front Office Management
- Greeting, welcoming and directing visitors warmly and professionally
- Making, taking and transferring phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Taking down and relaying messages
- Ensuring front office is clean, neat ,tidy and welcoming at all times
- Managing and sorting all incoming mail
- Receiving invoices from clients
- Filing invoices, quotations and payment vouchers in the approved filing system
- Entering invoices into excel
- Distributing cheques and quotations to suppliers
- Photocopying ,scanning and printing documents as required
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing meetings internal and external and ensuring board room is well prepared as well as refreshments where required including making external bookings where advised.
- Assisting team in client event management as requested
- Ensuring office has adequate stationary and other office supplies
- Ensuring all office equipment is serviced and maintained in working order ready to be used
- Any other reasonable responsibilities as assigned by supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good Malawi Certificate of Education (MSCE) and Certificate in Front Office operations, book keeping and or business studies
- 1 year experience in front office operations.
- 1 year experience in bookkeeping is desirable and preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Exceptional Excel knowledge
- Excellent customer care skills
- Smart and professional appearance
- Polite, diplomatic, and professional manner
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to learn quickly
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
The Email subject should be Receptionist and your name and all attached documents to be saved as your name and the document type.
Closing date for receiving applications is Friday 9th April 2021.