Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As a leader in the provision of professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte (Malawi) would like to recruit energetic and qualified candidates for the position of Messenger/Driver for our Blantyre office.
- Go on petty cash errands to purchase various office items and banking.
- Collect and send company mail.
- Clean and dust-off offices to ensure that they are always habitable for staff.
- Clean kitchen utensils and provide teas to company staff.
- Assist with photocopying, filling, binding and shredding of company documents
- Covering the reception everyday over lunch hour and when Receptionist goes on leave.
- Drive firm vehicles to pick & drop staff.
- Wash & clean firm vehicles & maintaining vehicle log-books.
- Ensure that firm vehicles are maintained and always roadworthy.
- MSCE; and
- Must have a valid PSV driving license with at least 3 years of driving passenger vehicle (Bus) experience.
- High level of personal integrity & honesty;
- Ability to handle multi tasks;
- Aged from 30 to 40 years.
Or By posting application (clearly indicating the position of interest on the envelope) to the:
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 187
Or By physically dropping application letters at our Blantyre or Lilongwe offices (at the Reception) clearly indicating the position of interest on the envelope.
The closing date for receiving application letters is Friday, 9 April 2021. Only the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.