SUCOMA SACCO would like to recruit a Marketing Officer who should manage marketing activities reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Mobilizing members and ensure that they are being deducted accordingly
- Promote all SACCO products especially slow moving ones to ensure increased awareness and patronage
- Promote savings culture and mobilize savings from members
- Proper filling of membership documentation
- Ensure compliance with Know your customer guidelines as a deterrent for money laundering
- Reconciling expected remittances to actual remittances and resolving any issues affecting recovery of loans and savings contribution
- Planning and coordinating marketing operations to ensure business growth
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Implementing marketing strategies
- Perform any such duties as may be assigned by the Managers from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
In order to deliver the above, the Marketing Officer must possess the following skills and attributes;
• Have a Degree in Marketing or Business Administration and majoring in marketing.
• Must be an entrepreneur at heart.
• Very good interpersonal, public speaking and reporting skills
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Knowledge of SACCO operations is an added advantage
• Proficiency in working with computers and related banking and accounting packages
• Should possess good communication and written skills. Knowledge of SACCO accounting system will be an added advantage.
• Maturity and sound judgment
• Must have a driver’s license
• Ability to meet strict dead lines
Send your applications to:
The Finance and Administrations Manager
P.O. Box 43, NCHALO
Applications to arrive not later than 9th April, 2021.
SUCOMA SACCO is an equal opportunity employer.