The Chikuluti CCAP seeks to engage the services of a competent and dynamic individual with relevant qualifications and experience, to fill the position of a Church Administrator tenable at its Church office in Area 49- Gulliver, Lilongwe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POST
Reporting to the Church Minister, the Church Administrator shall be responsible for;
- Overall in charge of day to day administrative function of the church, covering all church projects and operations.
- Organizing and supervising Church employees on daily basis and carrying out Staff appraisals.
- Sit in different Church Committees to represent the Church Administration
- Handle communication on behalf of the Church and various Church-committees as required
- Orderly keeping and updating Church records
- Issue Church certificates as required
- Produce a weekly brochure of Sunday service announcements
- Handle all emergency cases on behalf of the various Church Committees and liaise with the relevant Committee Chairpersons
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
The desired candidate should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE) or its equivalent
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be committed and communicant Church member of Nkhoma CCAP Synod and must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Relevant work experience in similar position is desirable. Those who have held leadership positions in Nkhoma CCAP Synod Congregations will have an added advantage.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All those who meet the above job requirements are invited to submit their applications together with an updated CV, including names and addresses of three traceable referees to:
Finance and Administration Committee
P.O Box 34
Applications should be received not later than 9th April 2021. A competitive salary and other benefits will be given to the successful candidate commensurate with qualifications and experience.