Aleksandr Consulting’s clients in a hotel and construction industries are looking for dynamic individuals in their Accounting Department to fill in the position of an Accountant and a Senior Accounts Assistant respectively. The candidates must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
The individuals will be responsible for managing all financial matters of the companies in a computerized environment with the Senior Accounts Assistant reporting to the Accountant.
SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Qualifications and experience
• A minimum of Diploma in Accountancy from an accredited University or its equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience
• Must have very good technical knowledge of IFRS, tax and financial reporting skills
• Must have in-depth practical experience and knowledge of SAGE Accounting Package
• Must have ability to timely compile complete and accurate financial reports.
• Must be honest, energetic, independent and self starter.
Key responsibilities for the position include but not limited to:
• Maintain accurate books of accounts in SAGE and produce report accordingly
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and any financial report as need arises on a timely manner
• Ensuring that all regulatory compliances are adhered to
• Preparation for external audit and ensuring that audited accounts are produced on time.
• Liaising with the Accountant on all financial matters
Their clients is an all opportunities organizations. All interested individuals that meet the above requirements should send their applications to the Executive Placement Manager Of Aleksandr Consulting by email at email@example.com before close of business on 29th March, 2021 and should be ready to start immediately.