Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position tenable at Chancellor College.
Staff Associate/ Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor/Professor in Computer Science – Computer Networking/Network Engineering (1 post)
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
Applicants must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science degree with credit in any of the following areas of specialization: Computer Networking, Networking Engineering, Information Technology Governance, Information Technology Audit and Controls or related fields.
- For the post of Lecturer, candidates must have a master’s degree in any of the following areas of specialization: Computer Networking, Networking Engineering, Information Technology
- For the post of Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, or Professor, candidates must have a good record of publications in their field of expertise, and must show evidence of initiative in research
- Must demonstrate work experience as an academia from recognized universities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Successful candidates for academic positions will be undertaking the following duties:
- Teaching and supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students;
- Conducting research in their area of specialization, as well as within the broader areas of the department;
- Participating in departmental, faculty, College and university wide committees;
- Participating in outreach and consultancy services within the broader areas of the department; and
- Carrying out any duties as may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 10th March 2021 to the address below clearly indicating the post being applied for.
P. O. Box 280
Interested candidates to apply for these positions should visit www.cc.ac.mw/vacancies for further details.