PressCane Limited, a subsidiary of Press Corporation PLC, is situated in Chikwawa. The company produces ethanol for blending with petrol and is thus, a key player in the energy sector for Malawi.
The Company owns a hi-tech distillery which is operated by an intergenerational and dynamic workforce that is performance driven and keen to learn and innovate.
The company invites applications from suitable candidates for the two positions of:- Electrician and Instrumentation Technician.
The ideal candidate, once successful, will be responsible for:
- Carrying out factory and domestic electrical & instrumentation maintenance works;
- Implementation of electrical safety programs;
- Monitoring and recording of key electrical data; and
- Implementing corrective actions arising from electrical & instrumentation non-conformities.
The ideal applicant must have:
- At least Grade 1 Trade Test Certificate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering;
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in busy manufacturing organisation; and
- Demonstrated practical experience In Installation & maintenance of electrical & instrumentation systems.
Working knowledge of Instrumentation works and an understanding of Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) will be an advantage.
Interested applicants, who meet the required Job qualifications, should send their application letters together with their brief profile and a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating at least three traceable referees to: email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26 February 2021.
PressCane Limited is an equal opportunity employer.