MASM Medi-Clinics Ltd
MASM Medi Clinics Ltd is one of the leading health care services provider in Malawi with medical clinics in Blantyre, Lilongwe, Zomba, and Mzuzu. The Clinics serve both medically insured and non-insured patients and clients. In an effort to strengthen its technical capacity the Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant position’
Reporting to: Medical Officer In-charge
Location: Kanjedza Clinic
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution and a minimum of ten years practical experience in a busy hospital
- Manage as appropriate. treatment plans for both in patients and outpatients with the assistance of the medical officer
- Facilitates planning and implementation of quality nursing care using the nursing/midwifery process
- Monitors documentation and maintenance of accurate records of all nursing care activities performed.
- Facilitates Me Implementation of standards and procedures of nursing/midwifery care
- Monitors adherence to standard precaution of infection prevention and control practices.
- Maintains professional code of conduct at all times
- Deploys nursing staff depending on the services provided and the needs of the facility in consultation with the MOIC.
- Conducts performance appraisal of nursing staff annually
- Participates in developing and reviewing disaster/emergency plans and makes necessary amendments
- Participates in developing policies and other management tools for the clinics.
- Facilitates monthly and quarterly meetings for all nursing staff in liaison with the MOIC
- Verifies that every nurse Is practicing legally.
- In consultation with finance, consolidates inventory of equipment and supplies from all the wards/departments.
- Participates in infrastructure development.
- Submits reports to the authorities (Medical Officer In Charge, Quality Assurance Manager) regarding progress, problems and issues which influence patient care periodically
- Participates in disciplinary procedures according to company’s guidelines
- Supervises all nursing/midwifery activities in the clinic
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
How to apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, with names of three traceable referees one of whom must be the most recent employer preferably through email: email@example.com, alternatively, applications can be hand delivered to MASM Medi-Clinics Ltd Head Office, Lingadzi Clinic, behind Lingadzi Inn, Lilongwe. or post to’
The Human Resources & Talent Development Manager MASM Medi Clinics P 0 Box 31659. Lilongwe 3
Closing date is Monday, 1st March 2021