Limbe Leaf Tobacco Co. Ltd
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant position of Motor Vehicle Technician – Forklift (Seasonal) tenable at the Lilongwe Factory.
- Reactive Maintenance, including establishing the nature of the mechanical failure and consulting with relevant personnel
- Planned (off-season) Maintenance, overhauls of mechanical components as allocated
- Attend to planned modifications to mechanical/components and other maintenance tasks as allocated
- Administration and supervision, maintaining Motor Vehicle Workshop records and adhering to safety practices and standards.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Fleet Manager.
- Holder of a minimum Grade 2/motor vehicle Technician Certificate – with competence in technical expertise on Forklifts
- At least 2 years of work experience in vehicles and forklifts
- Must be hardworking, trustworthy and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be between 30 and 42 years of age
- Must have a valid driving licence – class C1
Method of Application
Interested persons with the specified qualifications and experience should submit their applications enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of relevant certificates and two traceable referees by 26th February 2021 to:
The Head of Human Resources
Limbe Leaf Tobacco Co. Ltd.
P O Box 40044
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.