As part of the implementation of its technical assistance to the PFM Reforms in Malawi, DAI SPRL is looking for a senior procurement expert to draft a Contract Management Practical Guide, with the aim of strengthening contract management practice by the whole procurement community.
This 40-day mission will indicatively take place during the 3rd quarter 2020
Main qualifications and experience (Excerpts from the Terms of Reference)
- At least a Masters’ degree in Public procurement, Engineering, Law, Economics, BusinessAdministration or relatedfields in social science, or equivalent qualification.
- At least 15 years of experience in management of large contracts and international public procurement systems
- A proven track record in drafting laws, regulations, guidelines and standard operating procedure manuals in the field of contract management
- Demonstrated knowledge and practical experience in drafting and managing FIDIC World Bank and African Development Bank contracts
- Knowledge on laws, regulations, procedures and international best practices for the procurement, implementation and administration of goods, service and works contracts
- Expertise in reviewing and assessing national contract management systems against international best practice
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Although not required, fluency in Chichewa is an asset.
Please contact Linda Koning, Project Manager, to obtain the terms of reference and contractual conditions of this assignment : [email protected]
Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis until 10th August 2020.