Shawa Diamonds anticipate a project with one of the major donors in Malawi on SME reforms and related labour laws. We, thus urgently look for the following expert
MSME Reforms and Policy Dialogue Expert (Team leader)
- He or she must hold at least a university Degree in Economics, or Business Administration from a recognized university. Postgraduate will be preferred
- At least 12 years’ experience in leading policy dialogue processes, including lobbying for policy changes in favour of entrepreneurship growth, decent work conditions, and supporting implementation of MSME decent work activities.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the management and facilitation of policy dialogue platforms.
- At least 4 years’ experience in providing business advisory services for MSMEs.
- At least 4 years’ experience in developing and managing MSMEs programmes and interventions would be an asset.
- In-depth knowledge of policy and regulatory issues affecting entrepreneurship development and the informal sector would be an asset.
- Practical experience in project management of donor-funded programmes, ideally in Sub-Saharan Africa would be an asset.
If you meet the requirements, please send a CV and cover letter to the Managing Director on email@example.com by 17 September 2021. Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. CVs will be considered “on first come first serve basis.” The earlier you apply the better. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.